- Want to see ChemLabs in action? Check out our webinar with Prof. Michael Lerner from Oregon State University.
- Sign up for access to the labs using the form on this page. We will provide you access to a demo of the labs for you to review.
- Choose the labs you would like to use and sign up to teach.
- Our team will be in touch with instructions on how to get setup, most of which can be found using our Instructors Guide.
- The cost is $50 for all the labs and $25 for 7 labs or less.
This courseware has been built by Smart Sparrow’s award-winning Learning Design Studio, in partnership with Oregon State University. Instructors get access to analytics, preview tools, and resources when teaching. And all deployments benefit from ongoing student and instructor support from the Inspark Teaching Network.
The offering is $50 for all the labs and $25 for 7 labs or less.
There are 28 labs to choose from and each should take students approximately one hour.
- Lab Techniques
- Error and Standard Deviation
- Linear Regression & Spreadsheets
- Combustion Analysis
- Synthesis & TLC
- Metal + HCl
Gen Chem 1
- TLC and Elution
- Freezing Point Depression
- Osmotic Pressure
- Iodine Clock
Gen Chem 2
- Titration I
- Titration II
- Weak Acid Equilibrium
- Nuclear Chemistry
- Organic Group
- Calorimetry of Food
- Vitamin C
- GC-MS (Drug analysis)
- DNA Hydrolysis
Your chosen labs will appear in a Learnspace for students to navigate via an LMS or other tool.